The US/Canada Border Conference in Detroit is open and free to attend for qualified members of the press; we ask that each press member adhere to the below guidelines. If you have any questions or would like to inquire about interviewing exhibitors, panelists or keynotes, please send an email to Megan Alexander at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.
Credentialing and Access
- No member of the press will be allowed into the US/Canada Border Conference without being properly credentialed.
- Press credentials may be provided to members of the press who are in good standing and are working on behalf of a verified news organization. Each member should submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
Cell phone number (to enable communication while on-site)
- Credentialed press may attend US/Canada Border Conference conference programs with the ability to ask relevant questions during the appropriate Q&A portion of each program, however, please keep in mind that attendees will be given priority and remain the focus of each session.
- Requests for panelist’s or keynote interviews will be reviewed and considered by Show Management and should be made through Megan Alexander.
- Cameras and/or other recording devices may be permitted in the conference sessions on a case-by-case basis and should be noted in your press credential access email.