The US/Canada Border Conference in Detroit is open and free to attend for qualified members of the press; we ask that each press member adhere to the below guidelines. If you have any questions, please send an email to Megan Alexander at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.
Credentialing and Access
- No member of the press will be allowed into the US/Canada Border Conference without being properly credentialed.
- Press credentials may be provided to members of the press who are in good standing and are working on behalf of a verified news organization. Each member should submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
Cell phone number (to enable communication while on-site)
- Credentialed press may attend US/Canada Border Conference conference programs with the ability to ask relevant questions during the appropriate Q&A portion of each program, however, please keep in mind that attendees will be given priority and remain the focus of each session.
- Requests for panelist’s or keynote interviews will be reviewed and considered by Show Management and should be made through Megan Alexander.
- Cameras and/or other recording devices may be permitted in the conference sessions on a case-by-case basis and should be noted in your press credential access email.