Registration & Pricing
SPONSOR fee is complimentary for some participants based on each company’s sponsorship agreement. Registrations over and above the complimentary allotment are at the rates above. All sponsor registrations include two-day conference, keynotes, luncheons, Networking Reception and Salute to Fallen Heroes Memorial Ceremony.
GROUPS of at least 3 paid registrations from the same non-sponsoring organization qualify for a group discount. To obtain a group discount code, send an email to Registration2018@AnIdealPartner.com prior to registering with the number of people in your group.
PAYMENT options include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. A check option will also be available online through August 27. Make checks payable to Clarion Events. Checks must arrive by September 17 to: USCBC Registration, c/o An Ideal Partner LLC, 3640 Roland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211. Payment must be received in full to receive credentials.
REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION will arrive via email shortly after submission with the subject line, “2018 USCBC Registration Confirmation”. Confirmation emails also serve as payment receipts and should be retained for your records.
CHANGES To make a change to your existing registration, click on the conference registration link to log in or submit your change to Registration2018@AnIdealPartner.com.
CANCELLATIONS received in writing by August 31 will be refunded in full. Requests received between August 31 and September 7 will be refunded minus a $75 administrative fee. After September 7, there are no refunds and registrants are obligated to pay 100% of the registration fee, regardless of attendance or payment status. Submit requests to Registration2018@AnIdealPartner.com.
REGISTRATION HOURS AND LOCATION will be posted in the online conference registration schedule.
ATTENDEE REQUEST LETTER can be downloaded here to personalize and submit to your supervisor for approval.
- Applies to local, city, state, provincial, federal and international government personnel. Does not include government contractors.
- Includes two-day conference, keynotes, luncheons, Networking Reception and Salute to Fallen Heroes Memorial Ceremony.
Non-Govt. / Industry
- Any vendor or consultant who provides solutions or services to the industry. For Press registration information, click here.
- Fee includes two-day conference, keynotes, luncheons, Networking Reception and Salute to Fallen Heroes Memorial Ceremony.
- Early-Bird ends August 17, $1395 thereafter.