Companies offering solutions for border enforcement, surveillance and identification, biometrics and credentialing, communications, data sharing, radiation detection, and more, have the opportunity to become connected to and network with an exclusive group of very hard to reach senior-level decision-makers, responsible for implementing the Beyond the Border Action Plan at the US/Canada Border Conference.
Sponsors will have complete access to the conference, special events, ceremonies, receptions, and are encouraged to network with the high-level decision-makers from both countries, throughout the event.
The US/Canada Border Conference is an invitation-only forum that brings together high-level decision-makers from the United States and Canada to discuss the most pressing topics with the companies offering the latest most innovative solutions.
Why participate in the US/Canada Border Conference?
- The US/Canada Border Conference is the only major Conference fully addressing the “Beyond the Border” Declaration between the US and Canada aimed at improving economic competitiveness while advancing border security between the two countries.
- You will have direct access to federal, state/provincial, & local purchasers, specifiers, and influencers interested in: biometrics, document authentication, surveillance, command & control, UAVs, systems integration, entry/exit screening, radiation detection, public safety & security and wireless technology.
- Tap into the people responsible for spending the billions of dollars allocated by the US and Canadian governments for equipment, products and services over the next decade.
- Sponsors will receive year-round exposure to international media.
In order to attract this exclusive audience, we have developed a comprehensive marketing campaign that includes:
- Targeted direct mail
- email & eblasts
- Website advertising
- Face-to-face outreach with senior officials
- Extensive marketing through our Media Partners
- Cooperative host-sponsor VIP invitations
- Press Releases
If you sell these types of products, systems, technology and services then you’re in high demand at US/Canada Border Conference.
- Access Control
- Armor Products
- Armored Vehicles
- Biohazard Detection Systems
- Biometrics Products & Services
- Command & Control Systems
- Control Monitors
- Documentation Authentication Systems
- Electronic Identification Systems
- Electro-Optic Imaging
- Entry/Exit Screening Systems
- Fingerprinting Technology
- GPS Systems
- Guards & Bomb Sniffing Dogs
- Intelligence Sharing
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Law Enforcement Training
- Motion Detectors
- Perimeter Protection
- Public Security & Safety
- Radar Systems
- Retinal Scanning
- Rugged Terrain Vehicles
- Scanning Systems
- Surveillance Cameras
- Systems Integration
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- Voice Recognition Systems
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Equipment/Technology